Greater Dubuque Development commissioned a private analysis of the area's workforce, providing powerful insights
and information about our current laborshed.
Existing and prospective businesses of the Greater Dubuque area can access this information to assist in making
key decisions. After all, when it comes to finding and attracting talent, we understand that one size fits none.
That's why we are prepared to provide you with custom information that will specifically address your company's needs.
These reports can include:
- attitudes and opinions related to changing or accepting employment,
- detailed education and skill levels of existing laborshed,
- geographical breakdown of specific skill sets,
- commuting patterns,
- zip code analysis/worker concentrations,
- statistical analysis on the macro and micro levels,
- visual analysis such as maps, charts, and graphs,
- detailed wage and benefit information,
- advertising/media insights, and more.
This information can be customized to specific industries. The most prominent clusters in the Greater Dubuque area are
represented below; if you are interested in a cluster other than those provided, please contact us. We will be happy to
provide custom information for your cluster of interest.
Additionally, Greater Dubuque Development provides a comprehensive Laborshed Analysis report for the Greater Dubuque area. This bi-annual summary presents key insights into the local labor market.
As your business looks to expand or relocate to the Greater Dubuque area, allow our team to provide accurate and effective
solutions for your workforce needs.